Thanks so much to my lovely fellow blogger Angie K who writes Not Another Tall Blog! This was very unexpected and I appreciate the nomination. It always feels good to know others enjoy your writing.
Here’s how it works:
The One Lovely Blog Award nominations are chosen by bloggers for newer or up-and-coming fellow bloggers. The goal is to help give recognition and to also help the new blogger reach more viewers. It also recognizes blogs that are considered to be “lovely” by the blogger who chose them. This award acknowledges bloggers who share their story or thoughts in a beautiful manner to connect with their viewers and followers. In order to “accept” the award the nominated blogger must follow several guidelines.
The guidelines for the One Lovely Blog Award are:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Add the One Lovely Blog Award logo to your post and/or blog.
- Share 7 facts/or things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog.
Here are the seven facts about me:
1. I love to music and to sing. When the radio is playing and I know the song, I will sing it.
2. I’m also a designer. My forte is stationery print and I have won contests as well as provided designs for: business cards, birth announcements, invitations, greeting cards, and more. Below is one of my designs.
3. I come from a large family. When I say large, I mean it. I have 5 brothers and on just my mom’s side of my family I have over 50 cousins.
4. I play video games. Not as often as I used to, but I still try to play when I can.
5. I’ve lived all over the United States. In fact, I have either lived or visited 19+ states. BUT I have never been to the ocean.
6. From Greek mythology to vampires and witches, I’m fascinated by mythology and folklore. I love to read or watch movies on these topics.
7. I’m a big reader (and fast). If given the opportunity I can and will finish at least one novel a day.
- Awesomeville – Life, love, and the pursuit or awesomeness
- Dance in the Rain – Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning to dance in the rain…
- Preface & Epilogue – Single mom in the city, living and learning
- It’s An Insane World Out There – Brought to you by Sister Jackhammer of Sweet Reason.
- Raising Colorado – Like a Boss
- Shawn L. Bird – The blog to the eclectic web page author, poet & teacher Shawn L. Bird.
- Something Like a Storybrook – This is where Morgan Bradham shares stuff.
- HarsH ReaLiTy -My goal with this blog is to offend everyone in the world at least once with my words… so no one has a reason to have a heightened sense of themselves. We are all ignorant, we are all found wanting, we are all bad people sometimes.
- janetkwest – Alive and well!
- Randoms by a Random – Blogging away with random thoughts…
- The Sixpence at Her Feet
- A Writer’s Path – Sharing writing tips, information, and advice.
- An Unfolding Glory – “And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord’s glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.” 2 Cor. 3:18
- Wild Flower Mom – “Learn from the way the wild flowers grow. They do not work or spin. But I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was clothed like one of them.” Matthew 6:28-29
I want to wish all authors out there many years of inspiration. I hope to hear back from some of you and that you will continue to write and provide others with more of your personal insight.